Hazmat

338 dude

By now most people have heard of the UPS debacle but we still aren't sure how this will affect shipping with other companies.this morning I received an alert that Millwall had in stock some primers I was looking for, the price was high but I was going to buy them anyway until I clicked on the shipping they were going to charge me nearly $48 hazmat alone so that pushed $99 a brick primers to $161 including tax . that was the straw that broke the camels back I sent them an email and told them with prices like that I will not be doing business with them When the shipping exceeds 50% of the product with tax.

I was looking for two different types of primers they only have one in stock if they had them both I might've taken the deal but nearly $50 for one brick of primers hazmat alone is out of the question

I am not sure there is a set price for hazmat have seen prices from 19.95 up to 50.00, I think that each supplier tries to get what they can.
having limits to low or not having other products to help offset hazmat really hurts.