• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hawkins BDL Oberndorf bottom metal, Wyatt's box, spring and followers

bbckfh

Bottom Metal for Sale:

I'm selling a Hawkins BDL bottom metal that I had for a build that's evaporated thanks to our friend 'rona. It's brand new, unmounted and unfired. Ideally you want it with the Wyatt's box, both followers (contoured and flat) and OEM Remington spring.

Model: Hawkins Oberndorf-style BDL (https://hawkinsprecision.com/product/oberndorf-bottom-metals/)
For make: Remington/clone SA, black anodized
Price: Asking $185 OBO, shipped. Would be that without the shipping if you could get it.
Payment: Paypal, Venmo, cash or check. If check, will hold shipment until payment clears.

Wyatt box for sale, with spring and follower. The build evaporated like my hope, thanks to our friend 'rona. It's brand new and unmodified. Including the spring and follower. Would be $50 + shipping. Asking $50 shipped CONUS.

Model: Wyatt CFE-5
For make: Remington/clone, WSM center-feed
Price: Asking $50, shipped. Would be $50+shipping from Brownells and you're getting the spring for free.
Payment: Paypal, Venmo, cash or check. If check, will hold shipment until payment clears.

Attachments

• 20210317_224610284_iOS.jpg
    20210317_224610284_iOS.jpg
    714.2 KB · Views: 50
Price drop:
$180 for the BM
$45 for the box or

$200 for the package

Yes, I let the 5 year-old "help" with writing out the date card