Havalon knives?

veezer

I bought one a few years back and have barely used it. It has skinned one bear and I used it to get all the flesh off of an elk skull plate. I noticed that the plastic is busted next to where the blade lock is and now the blade will not lock in the out position. Has anyone else had this problem or know if they have any sort of warranty?

Its a nice thing to have, but I cant see myself buying another overpriced scalpel handle for $50 if its just going to break again.

I bought one a few years back and have barely used it. It has skinned one bear and I used it to get all the flesh off of an elk skull plate. I noticed that the plastic is busted next to where the blade lock is and now the blade will not lock in the out position. Has anyone else had this problem or know if they have any sort of warranty?

Its a nice thing to have, but I cant see myself buying another overpriced scalpel handle for $50 if its just going to break again.

Bummer! I have the Piranta and Barracuta and don't have any problems with it. As far as warranty goes, it's best to contact them directly at http://www.havalon.com/contactus.html

Good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.