Has anyone replaced a cva cascade barrel?

Mtcountry

I have a CVA Cascade in 7mm rem mag that I am looking into replacing the barrel but can't find anything on what the treads are on the action, I have a feeling its the same as bergara 1.061x16P but again I can't find anything on it. I have tried contacting CVA and they basically told me to get lost and it's not public information.

Why are you replacing it? I'm here because I have a Cva cascade in 6.5 prc with less than 100 round and never grouped better than 1 1/2 inch. Inspected the barrel with a bore cam and discovered that the barrel was pitted real bad contacted Cva and was told they don't guarantee pitted barrel.so I'm trying to find a new barrel too.

Sorry for the late response, my CVA just cant group anything better than about 1.5in and I have tried different powders, bullets even primers and just can't get it to shoot, factory ammo also doesnt group

Sorry for the late response, my CVA just cant group anything better than about 1.5in and I have tried different powders, bullets even primers and just can't get it to shoot, factory ammo also doesnt group
Have you inspected the barrel? My Cva cascade in 6.5 prc was pitted real bad any body buying a Cva should inspect the barrel.clean the barrel really good right away before you shoot it,and then inspect the barrel with a bore camera. I will never buy a cva again.

Have you inspected the barrel? My Cva cascade in 6.5 prc was pitted real bad any body buying a Cva should inspect the barrel.clean the barrel really good right away before you shoot it,and then inspect the barrel with a bore camera. I will never buy a cva again.

Attachments

• IMG_1720.jpeg
    IMG_1720.jpeg
    459.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1720.jpeg
    IMG_1720.jpeg
    459.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1717.jpeg
    IMG_1717.jpeg
    458.6 KB · Views: 46

Recent Posts