• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hart 30” .308 1:8 twist varmint profile spiral fluted barrel

Rifleman97

Unchambered barrel blank, was going to be a 300 terminator, I still plan on building one but it's being pushed back in priority far enough that I don't need to have the barrel sitting around doing nothing when I can order another later.

For some reason I don't get notifications when I get sent a DM, so please reply here that you've sent a message directly before or after sending it so I can get to it sooner. Also leave your zip code in your dm so I can calculate shipping cost.

$525 and I'll cover shipping up to $25, a little less than what I paid and skip the several month wait.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 265
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 265
How long is the straight shank? Also, at what length do the flutes stop?
Beginning of barrel to first flute is roughly 5 1/4", and crown to the flutes is 2.5 inches

Straight taper is about 3.5 to 3.75 inches. It's a pretty heavy barrel profile though so unless you're necking down a 50 cal you should be safe for most heavy magnum 30 cals. Shawn at DE recommended me this barrel profile when I was asking him about it for the 300 terminator build (in case you don't know the terminator is 338 lapua necked down to 308, then with case taper mostly removed and shoulder angle increased for quite a bit of powder capacity.

Last edited:
Which varmint profile is it.
Medium is usually 1.200 at reciever
Large is usually 1.250
And what is the muzzle dia.
Thanks David

Which varmint profile is it.
Medium is usually 1.200 at reciever
Large is usually 1.250
And what is the muzzle dia.
Thanks David
According to the Hart website, their factory Remington sendero/varmint profile is 1.250 at the receiver, and .830 at the muzzle. Hart only has one varmint profile unless you special order it differently, but when I ordered it I just selected varmint/sendero.

Attachments

• IMG_1789.png
    IMG_1789.png
    23 KB · Views: 17

Recent Posts