Happy to be here....from NE Texas

TideandTimber

Glad to be on board...looking forward to picking up lots of "pearls of wisdom" from fellow members.
I come from a law enforcement/corrections background..range officer, armorer....and with the help of a wonderful wife, I was able to retire in 2001, at 41........to go back to guiding full time.
I have been guiding (waterfowl and fishing)off and on, since the age of 16, Im 55 years old now......
I also have been fortunate to have been able to hunt most of the western states for elk and mule deer. I hunt at home (Texas) everything from squirrel, to whitetails....
I guide now for fishing, waterfowl, and wild hogs, I teach woodcraft skills, tactical shotgun and pistol. NRA certified Pistol Instructor.

Our long range shooting here in East Texas, is limited. But with large clear cuts, pipelines, and high line right of ways, you can have the opportunities for some long range shooting.
I'm a great proponent of learn all you can, because you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts