Hannah Reed Guilty

I haven't followed this, who is this chick?

Deceased's family?

Sorry, it would help if the photo would have uploaded, it was too big and I didn't follow thru

Googly eyes below
IMG_3273.jpeg

Last edited:
I haven't followed this, who is this chick?

Deceased's family?
She was the armorer for the movie and allowed 6 REAL 44 mag rounds to get mixed in with the dummies, one of which ended up in the gun and killed Haleyna Hutchins, passed through her and hit director Joel Souza in the shoulder

What a sham.......
She might have been the 'hired' amoror...
But 'Ballsin' still pulled the trigger.....
And who was it shooting the guns in between filming.....'they' better be tried as well.......guilty as anyone else..and more so if they took the guns offset and used them without permissions.....
Poor chick......

The guy holding the revolver at the time of discharge will receive the next guilty verdict later this year. Unless his attorney convinces the jury the revolver loaded itself after he ensured it wasn't loaded with live ammo, then placed itself in his hand, pointed itself toward humans, and discharged itself, in spite of him doing everything humanly possible to prevent that nasty revolver from committing any, or all, of those acts.

What a sham.......
She might have been the 'hired' amoror...
But 'Ballsin' still pulled the trigger.....
And who was it shooting the guns in between filming.....'they' better be tried as well.......guilty as anyone else..and more so if they took the guns offset and used them without permissions.....
Poor chick......
i dont agree
the armorers are there because they know about firearms and how to keep them safe. she failed at HER job, that was her only job.
i dont know alec but he is a left wing hollywood actor that likely has never fired a real gun in his life. let alone knows what dummy or live rounds look like. but i could be wrong. hes been in a lot of movies with guns. afaik, for a scene he is handed a gun and told what to do.
i think baldwin should never have been charged first. and the omg alec baldwin killed this lady....etc

if it comes out that baldwin knows all this safety info, had training and he failed to do that, then we can grab the pitchforks

We'll hear from a jury of his peers later this year. Maybe they'll agree with you... "I'm innocent because the revolver did it."
that is not what im saying.
"i think baldwin should never have been charged first" - meaning baldwin was immediately charged and the armorer was never mentioned. they went after the big name so this would be a bigger news story.
it was the armorers responsibility first and foremost to verify the gun did not have live rounds.