• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hankins Custom 45cal Smokeless Muzzleloader - Brux - Manners etc

tdn

I don't post too often over here anymore, but have much history on other boards and wanted to give this a shot to the LR guys.

A sweet shooting rifle - I have used this for two seasons and after taking the buck below [225yd, shows exit] in Illinois a few weeks back I am moving it along to make room for new projects. Top builder, top components and top performance. Will stack rounds into ragged hole at 100yd.
My favorite load is 1/2 MOA, 303gr Pittman Aeromax HC [BC: 0.400] over IMR4198 going 2,700fps.

Rifle was built by Jeff at Hankins Custom Rifles on a Remington 700 stainless short action and it has a precision recoil lug. The barrel is a 26" Brux #17 with hybrid fluting and 1:20 twist. The stock is a Manners T-5A custom-painted black with leafy green webbing. It has a Jewell trigger and a Nightforce six-screw 20 MOA rail. Rifle has a flush machined thread cap and also comes with an upgraded self-timing muzzlebrake [and load-thru funnel]

I have the invoice for the build which was $5,082.50. I am asking $2,750 shipped.

Included are: rifle, thread cap, muzzle brake, collapsible ramrod w/ rotating jag for long range bullets, 25 custom brass priming modules [see Hankins Precision for more details] and two Hankins Ignition Systems [plug, bushings etc] and a number or Pittman custom bullets.

This rig truly takes long range muzzle loading to the next level and puts 500yd shots in play. Also capable to shoot high charges of BH209 if regs require.
Skip the wait and extra $2k+ and get one here.

$2,750 shipped - Check, Postal MO, or electronic funds are fine.

I'll check posts and messages on here as well. And here is the link to the cross posted ad.

Link to 24campfire sale ad: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...uzzleloader-rem700-manners-45cal#Post18979653

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    527.5 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0114.jpeg
    IMG_0114.jpeg
    518 KB · Views: 232
Where would gun be shipping from?

Any idea of how many rounds down the tube?

Do you need to size the Pittmans or are they already the correct diameter for the bore?

Shipping from Michigan.
Less than 50 fired.
I've got 20+ Pittmans and some Fury's sized and ready.

Roughly 11.5lbs w/ NF rail

You'd have to size your own bullets to this barrel. I might have a second sizing die that I can include. Hankins and Arrowhead sell them too.