• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Handmade Ghillie Jacket and Hat (Multicam)

Precision_Game_85

I have a Ghillie Jacket and Hat for sale...It is based on a propper multicam acu jacket. The burlap has been slightly shortened and veg tie straps have been added. The Jacket and hat have been used only twice while hunting coyotes (I called them to within 30 yards and because the wind was right...they never had any idea I was there.) There is no damage to the jacket or hat and the color is set up for the high dry grass of california "Although you can modify the color for any other area of operation or hunting." I am asking 75 Dollars plus shipping of 18 dollars. Paypal is my preferred method of payment. Jacket is size Large-Long (so the sleeves won't ride up if you need to layer your clothing) and hat size is 7 3/4.

MulticamGhillieJacketandHat.jpg

MulticamGhillieJacketandHat2.jpg

I have a Ghillie Jacket and Hat for sale...It is based on a propper multicam acu jacket. The burlap has been slightly shortened and veg tie straps have been added. The Jacket and hat have been used only twice while hunting coyotes (I called them to within 30 yards and because the wind was right...they never had any idea I was there.) There is no damage to the jacket or hat and the color is set up for the high dry grass of california "Although you can modify the color for any other area of operation or hunting." I am asking 75 Dollars plus shipping of 18 dollars. Paypal is my preferred method of payment. Jacket is size Large-Long (so the sleeves won't ride up if you need to layer your clothing) and hat size is 7 3/4.

MulticamGhillieJacketandHat.jpg

MulticamGhillieJacketandHat2.jpg

Make an offer if you want