• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hammer Hunter .284 146gr

Mark37082

I have a few HH .284 146 gr. that I am willing to share with LRHF members. This particular bullet was designed to allow slower twist 7mm/.284 rifles to stabilize heavier mono's. They shot okay out of 9.5 twist 7RM, but I ultimately went for the lighter HH. I will send you 15 to try out and see if your rifle likes them. I'm not looking for payment. Just ask that you pay it forward.
867202F3-20C6-4B59-BD7F-131E4E80428C.jpeg

I just worked up a load in my 7mm Wby using this bullet and don't have enough left for the finished recipe. I'd take as many as you would be willing to part with. Would love to pay you something for them, at least shipping.

I just worked up a load in my 7mm Wby using this bullet and don't have enough left for the finished recipe. I'd take as many as you would be willing to part with. Would love to pay you something for them, at least shipping.
Dave - just send me a PM with your address, and I will mail you some. I would like to hold a few out for anyone else that would like to try them. I'm not worried about being reimbursed.