• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H1000

I was in the Rapid City, SD Cabela's yesterday (Tuesday 23 April) and they had several 1 lb bottles of H1000. They had very little else! I purchased their last two H4350 for $25.99 each and am guessing the H1000 was similarly priced.

Regards,
silverine

I checked all the links posted and they are all out!!! Dang my luck. I live in BFE, and I can't find any H1000 to save my life. Can someone help me find some please. :D

I know this doesn't help you now, but Natchez had 8#ers in just the other day as well. Might keep an eye out there.

Best thing to do is make a list and call 2 to 3 times a week. You'll get lucky eventually. Last week at one point third generation shooters supply had close to 250 lbs of it in. All gone in about 3 days. Just keep calling...... Good luck. Bruce

Sure thing. I'll keep my eyes on them. I've been looking on gunbroker and everyone is asking WAY too much. There is one guy trying to sell two 8 lb tubs for 600 bucks and 47 for shipping! HOLY (enter four letter word here)!!!!