• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

H1000 Midsouth

General question with online powder retailers like Powder Valley and Midsouth, I read a few weeks ago that in order to see actual inventory you have to be signed in. Is this true of either site?

Just curious as I have never purchased powder online and don't have an account setup with either company.

This is what I got from Hodgdon today. "Hello Thomas, there is no shortage of anything. We are producing more of everything than we ever have. Demand has emptied every store shelf and warehouse in the entire country. No matter how much is made it continues to be bought just as quickly . We ship powder to our distributors every day but they can only supply so many places with each shipment."

This is what I got from Hodgdon today. "Hello Thomas, there is no shortage of anything. We are producing more of everything than we ever have. Demand has emptied every store shelf and warehouse in the entire country. No matter how much is made it continues to be bought just as quickly . We ship powder to our distributors every day but they can only supply so many places with each shipment."
If "demand has emptied every store shelf in the country" wouldn't that by definition be a shortage?? HAHAHAHA

If "demand has emptied every store shelf in the country" wouldn't that by definition be a shortage?? HAHAHAHA
It's going to be like toilet paper, when everybody gets their rooms full of supplies, the store and warehouse shelf supply will come back. You can do like the Romans and use a brush on your posterior, but we can't make this stuff.