H1000 in stock??

• Thread starter Deleted member 107666
  • Start date
I just tried to get H1000/8lb and shows .....out of stock!! "dtt0862",do you have a link to Scheels by chase sir??

Yes, after I posted that, I'm assuming someone here placed an order for the other 2 jugs...

Just google "scheels H1000", should show up...it was in stock at 3 stores I saw, but local pickup only, they won't ship it.

Jeez...The folks at Gander must be high....$256 in shipping charges alone for 8lbs of H1000...

$501 for 8lbs to my door...I'll buy factory ammo if needed till it comes back in stock.
Hey Vandy,How did ya like ther 32.95 shipping for EACH 1lb single?? I about fell outta my chair laughing!! No wonder they still have it on a shelve,Haha!!

Call them and it's 32.95 for the order, not each. You can find 10% off too, which@ 10lb negates the shipping charge

It does that when online, which is why you will need to call them to place the order.

My guess is most ppl just move on without taking the 2 min to pick up the phone, which is why they had a few other unicorn powders in stock

Good for us though!!!

Last edited:
Call them and it's 32.95 for the order, not each. You can find 10% off too, which@ 10lb negates the shipping charge
Ok Sir,Thank you for clarifying that for me....I'll ring them first thing in the morning and attempt to capture 5lbs. I did do the Sam's 10% dealio the first time and it showed.So maybe it'll be avalible when calling them as well. Thanx to both you and Vandy for your responses and assistance. Goodnight Gentleman

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.