• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED H1000 1# at Natchez

I think Natchez has a real problem with their real time displays of what is in stock and what is REALLY IN STOCK.
If you use the instock button the H1000 would not show. I had to really hunt hard to even find it. I did get 4 lbs. but only as
as singed by fire.......The site froze up, and I thought it was swiped out of my cart. It never gave me a confirm or order number but
when I finally gave up, I checked and in my account, it did show an order with an order number. Its almost as if Natchez hid that
stock from everyone except someone they wanted to have a shot at it...... :) No pun intended.......
Thank You Charliehorse27!

Seems like that's what several places are doing. Have stock but show it out of stock unless you click into the actual product. Might be a way they are getting around all the bot stuff

Yep, seems like some places don't even list stuff on the web online if they have a brick and mortar store, and some places that
specialize in selling online, are hiding stuff in plain sight, and alerting people they know......That's just what I think I am seeing....