• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gunwerks, or other custom turn-key setup

Buckfever34

Hello all,

I'm looking for a Gunwerks setup. I will also consider a custom if it has a scope turret setup already with factory ammo and ready to go. Needs to be around 10 pounds or less with scope.

*I will not pay new price for a used one.

*I will need to know a decent guesstimate of round count.

*I will need to know how it shoots.

*I will need to see pics.

I have cash in hand.

Again, if I find the deal I want I have cash in hand and can send payment immediately; which I feel is important for a want to buy ad.

I'm getting ready to do a big purge of stuff I'm either not using or tired of using and this will be one of my "goto" rifles the next couple years as I have some neat hunts lined up.

Feel free to PM me here or send me info/pics via text to ate12-21six-3325.

Thanks!

Clint

You could try calling some good gunsmiths and see if they have some rifles around.
Alex Wheeler might
Rbros might.
Both make very good rifles.

You could get these for far cheaper than a gunwerks and they will probably shoot better. Getting a scope and having a custom turret made isn't hard to do. I would buy a range finder like sig kilo 2400 abs. This is far more accurate than a turret cap.

Built my own system with a fosnaugh custom, custom turret and sig kilo 2400. I took an antelope at 450 this year and a coyote at 400+. It's worth considering but Gunwerks are **** sexy

You should hit up paulatherton21, as he is always selling the best of the best rifles on here. Many different calibers too.

My brother just picked one up from him - he got a great deal on a Ryan Pierce 28 Nosler that had less than 50 rounds through it......I'd take a Ryan Pierce 28N over any other builder out there.

They make really good factory ammo for my 300 norma... Berger ammunition... I believe it has lapua brass as well. Very easy to figure out all the ballistic information needed for a turret as well. PM me if interested in talking about my rifle. Thanks brother

You might check out stealth precision rifles. They are built by Pete Piper. Pete does really good work.

Reactions: stx
Hello all,

I'm looking for a Gunwerks setup. I will also consider a custom if it has a scope turret setup already with factory ammo and ready to go. Needs to be around 10 pounds or less with scope.

*I will not pay new price for a used one.

*I will need to know a decent guesstimate of round count.

*I will need to know how it shoots.

*I will need to see pics.

I have cash in hand.

Again, if I find the deal I want I have cash in hand and can send payment immediately; which I feel is important for a want to buy ad.

I'm getting ready to do a big purge of stuff I'm either not using or tired of using and this will be one of my "goto" rifles the next couple years as I have some neat hunts lined up.

Feel free to PM me here or send me info/pics via text to ate12-21six-3325.

Thanks!

Clint

What caliber do you want?

Bump it up for the weekend crew.

As for caliber, I'm open to just about anything.

You are looking at just the right time. There are two lightly used Lane Precision Customs for sale on the forum. Both are what dreams are made of. They are for sale by respected members who can set you up with any and all info you need. From drop, turrets, reloading, or getting custom loaded ammo for that specific rifle.

Recent Posts