• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Gunwerks Magnus GLR Ti 28 Nosler w/Complete Package Kahles MOAK 5-25 - $12,490

fosjam

Trying this again now that the holidays are over and summer is around the corner. If you're looking for a fantastic long range toy, I have a Gunwerks Magnus GLR Ti in 28 Nosler package for $12,490. I purchased this rifle for a hunt that fell through. This rifle is LNIB and was fired exactly 6 times to confirm zero at multiple distances. Package is fantastic. Includes the Rifle, Kahles MOAK 5-25 w/Gunwerks data package and laser engraved bdc turret. 1,000 yards out of the box! Package includes the Hard Case from Gunwerks that is form fitted and cut specifically for this rifle from the factory, the rifle, and the Kahles Scope with the Gunwerks Data Package for the 180 grain Berger Hybrid Bullet with custom turret marked for 2,980 fps.
Pic 1.jpg

Also available for sale once the rifle package sells:
Full case of Gunwerks 28 Nosler Ammo (180 grain Berger Hybrid) minus 6 rounds - $1,300
Gunwerks Elevate Bipod (new) - $375
Revic BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder (new) - $1,190
Full case of 10 boxes of Gunwerks 28 Nosler Brass - $450 (purchased because I reload and wanted the headstamped brass)

Will not sell any of the add ons until after the rifle sells. If someone is interested in all of the above I am interested in selling as a package for a better price to simplify my life.
Pic 2.jpg

Price Reduction to $11,490 for the gun, scope, custom turret, and hard case.

Thank you that's a tad warmer than I'd be using it but I'd guess it would work still… I have a GW 6.5-284 and a 7lrm both incredible shooting rifles. I just can't quite make room for this one yet… in the checking account…
Let me know on the bipod if it's still around etc.
Erich GLWS