• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gunwerks ClymR 7 SAUM

onpoint

I have a super nice compact do it all hunting rifle. This is a Gunwerks ClymR in 7 SAUM with a upgraded 18" barrel. The gun is lightly used with a couple small marks and only 68 rounds through it. I bought from the original owner. I have to downsize and want to get into the thermal game. This one shot 168 VLD into small groups. The original owner stated that the rifle will shoot sub 3/8" MOA if he did his part. The target is his and said there are two 3 shoot groups that are touching 200 yards. I have new ADG brass and a new Gunwerks case I can offer to the buyer if they desire. I will take $4750 for the rifle with 20 moa bases. This rifle would cost $7000 to order as pictured. SCOPE AND RINGS NOT INCLUDED.

7 saum.jpg
7mm saum.jpg
4rr35CW.jpg
E5Ot1mv.jpg
JsAn655.jpg
Zy8w4GW.jpg

Last edited:
He said 2738FPS zero pressure. Said had more room but shot great at that speed.

Interesting. My 280 AI albeit 26" barrel shoots the VLDs just at 3000 fps. Not too far off of 25 fps per inch of barrel though it's a magnum to non-magnum comparison.

I'm at 2886 with Gunwerks 168 VLD ammo out of my 20" Magnus.

Ps- Great looking rifle! I'd have snatched this up if I didn't already have my GW 7 SAUM.