• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Greybull Precision stocks for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mason3379

I have 3 Greybull precision stocks for sale.

All three stocks have been bedded for Remington 700 actions.

1. Olive w/black webbing. Short action right hand. Bedded to 700 action with Sendero taper barrel and .300 recoil lug. There was a small imperfection in the grip underside which I filled with epoxy, it does not affect functionality. Light cosmetic scratches on stock. $260 shipped

2. Black w/grey webbing. Long action right hand. Bedded to 700 action with Sendero taper barrel and factory recoil lug. Stock is in good condition with no to very little cosmetic blemishes. $275 shipped

3. Tan w/black webbing. Long action right handed. Bedded to long action with Sendero taper barrel and .300 recoil lug. Stock is lengthened to 14.25" L.O.P. W/ recoil pad to trigger measures 15". Barrel channel was opened for a previous barrel that was a heavier taper and replaced with the Sendero taper barrel.
(Complete RIFLE IS NOT FOR SALE, STOCK ONLY) $260 shipped

PLEASE EMAIL FOR PHOTOS. UNABLE TO UPLOAD FOR SOME REASON.
[email protected]

Thank you for looking.

i have 3 greybull precision stocks for sale.

All three stocks have been bedded for remington 700 actions.

1. Olive w/black webbing. Short action right hand. Bedded to 700 action with sendero taper barrel and .300 recoil lug. There was a small imperfection in the grip underside which i filled with epoxy, it does not affect functionality. Light cosmetic scratches on stock. $260 shipped

2. ***spf***
black w/grey webbing. Long action right hand. Bedded to 700 action with sendero taper barrel and factory recoil lug. Stock is in good condition with no to very little cosmetic blemishes. $275 shipped

3. Tan w/black webbing. Long action right handed. Bedded to long action with sendero taper barrel and .300 recoil lug. Stock is lengthened to 14.25" l.o.p. W/ recoil pad to trigger measures 15". Barrel channel was opened for a previous barrel that was a heavier taper and replaced with the sendero taper barrel.
(complete rifle is not for sale, stock only) $260 shipped

please email for photos. Unable to upload for some reason.
[email protected]

thank you for looking.

****stock #2 is spf****

I have 3 Greybull precision stocks for sale.

All three stocks have been bedded for Remington 700 actions.

1. Olive w/black webbing. Short action right hand. Bedded to 700 action with Sendero taper barrel and .300 recoil lug. There was a small imperfection in the grip underside which I filled with epoxy, it does not affect functionality. Light cosmetic scratches on stock. $250 shipped

2. Black w/grey webbing. Long action right hand. Bedded to 700 action with Sendero taper barrel and factory recoil lug. Stock is in good condition with no to very little cosmetic blemishes. $275 shipped ******Sold******

3. Tan w/black webbing. Long action right handed. Bedded to long action with Sendero taper barrel and .300 recoil lug. Stock is lengthened to 14.25" L.O.P. W/ recoil pad to trigger measures 15". Barrel channel was opened for a previous barrel that was a heavier taper and replaced with the Sendero taper barrel.
(Complete RIFLE IS NOT FOR SALE, STOCK ONLY) $250 shipped

PLEASE EMAIL FOR PHOTOS. UNABLE TO UPLOAD FOR SOME REASON.
[email protected]

Thank you for looking.

Lowered price.

Status
Not open for further replies.