Greetings from AZ

jboots

Long time listener first time poster. I've been visiting the site for 10 years and have always been able to find good information. I'm a lifelong hunter and outdoorsman. Only hunted with a bow for years but picked up the rifle again because I just want to be out there anyway I can!

As a cameraman I have a cool job that has let me visit some amazing places and have followed some great hunters and guides. Recently I was called out by a friend for not participating in these forums. Even though I haven't carried the weapon I have some experience hunting all over the world.

Also a lot of people are photographing and filming there own hunts and I could possibly help with that;)
Attached a couple pics of some cool hunts I've been on.

Boots

Attachments

• Randy and I Bear 2.jpg
    Randy and I Bear 2.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Plane crash.JPG
    Plane crash.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 117
  • Rocky Drake Moose.jpeg
    Rocky Drake Moose.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 118
Thank you sir. The pic is usually entitled, "and they walked away". That pup tent is called the super cub, slow and uncomfortable but you can set them up anywhere!

What part of Az? I'll be moving to Buckeye in Nov & looking for fellow hunters for 2020.

BW

What part of Az? I'll be moving to Buckeye in Nov & looking for fellow hunters for 2020.

I'm down near Tucson. Where you coming from? There is a lot to explore down here. Drop me a msg when you get in.

BW

Dam right. But I never got a draw in 9 years for elk. Go with 9 buddies every year.

BW

Dam right. But I never got a draw in 9 years for elk. Go with 9 buddies every year.

BW
Bummer! Not much better down here though. I'm at 8 bonus points for elk. Hopefully your luck will improve in AZ!

At 73 I have all lost hope of drawing an elk tag anywhere!! Cost is also a factor. I'm in excellent condition right now but as time goes on who knows? I'll give it a couple more shots when I get to Az. If nothing then it's golf course city. LOL

BW

At 73 I have all lost hope of drawing an elk tag anywhere!! Cost is also a factor. I'm in excellent condition right now but as time goes on who knows? I'll give it a couple more shots when I get to Az. If nothing then it's golf course city. LOL

BW
Never give up. My neighbor is 68 and an outfitter with Llamas. We'll get you on one!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.