• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gradous 28 Nosler unfired

MallardAddict

I got this rifle from Robert a few months ago and haven't even fired it yet. It's a beautiful rifle and being Robert built it I'm sure it will shoot but my wants have changed.

With the passing of Robert I can't bring myself to rip it apart or rechamber it so here it is for sale an unmolested and unfired Gradous rifle.

Specs:
- Pierce TI long action with 20mo rail
- Pierce TI recoil lig
- Hawkins bdl bottom metal
- 28" 5.5 contour 1:8 Krieger throated for 195 bergers
- Vias brake (not pinned or Rocksett)
- Trigger tech trigger
- Wyatt's extended Mag box and follower.
-McMillan lazzeroni pattern gel coat with edge technology with 2 left side flush cups
- Seekins picatinny rail with sling stud on forend
- Cerakote "smoke" by Gradous

Bare rifle weighs 8lb 1oz.

I also have 200 pcs of virgin Gunwerks 28N brass I may be willing to sell to buyer of the rifle.

$5500 shipped in hardcase O.B.O which is several hundred less then I paid for it.

*Scope, Rings and Bipod not included*
08AA27DC-7A3B-4822-A9F3-AD3CF2A7C764.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe it weighs right at 8 lbs bare IIRC. Can grab a bare weight tonight for seriously interested parties.

I am at work for a few more hours but here are a few pictures Robert sent me and posted during the build process and before coating.
CDEEC0B6-65A6-44C7-A4A9-082FDA7B0D3F.jpeg
FA074EB3-7440-4665-923D-E6F778E38CC7.jpeg
F3497E1D-D0C1-484E-9FCF-3E651F3F00D6.jpeg
8125B70C-4CDE-4216-9449-7A09C475332A.jpeg

Last edited:
You have it listed as a Borden Ti action and bottom metal....
The Rifle in all the photos is a Peirce action, you may want to correct that in your description.

Man that is a beautiful rifle and exactly what I want but I cant swing it right now. Bump for a beautiful rifle.

Absolutely a dumb ? Is that vias brake pinned to be permanent? Reason is I live in a stupid state NJ where it has to be pinned and I am not a fan of vias brakes. And I wonder if changing that brake out and just screwing on something else would mess with harmonics and would mess things up by the change. Other wise it's a beauty. I have zero need for one but since when does need mean anything. Also weight when u get home?

I know it isn't pinned yet. It could be on with rocksett but I recall having taken the brake off before to look at the threads underneath but need to double check that for fact.

Changing the brake is likely to change harmonics due to the weight change but couldn't say if it would be for the worse, better or a non issue as I have never fired it. I planned to either run a thread protector or try a different brake as I'm not a Vias fan either.

I am off work m tomorrow so I will pull the scope since it isn't sighted in anyways and get a bare weight.

I believe that law is only for semiautos. my abolts came with breaks and I purchased them in NJ.
But are your Abolts pinned? My AR and AKs are both pinned obviously Semi autos. Not sure of the law for bolt guns if they have to be pinned or not.

Hey nice to see someone from NJ anyways on here. I am just up the GSP from you. Not far from Smithville