Got my new scope

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by zack, Nov 21, 2003.

1. zack

zack Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I went with the IOR 4-14x50 MP8 Illuminated reticle. What a great scope!!!! I mounted it today and went and did a little shooting with it and it's amazing. At 14 power I was seeing my .17 Remington Bullet Holes at 200 yards rather easily. I am leaving tonight to go back home for thanksgiving and a whole week of hunting with my new IOR scope....
    I used Jim with Q-Optics and I couldn't be happier, Jim is a great guy and followed the whole deal through. He has great prices too. I would recommend the scope and business to Jim in a heartbeat. Sorry for being long winded, but after having Simmons scopes for all of those years, it makes one as giddy as a school kid....LOL
    Zack (loving his new Scope) [​IMG]

2. Jeff In TX

Jeff In TX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Zack,

I got my new IOR last week when the big brown trucked stopped by. I know the feeling. The scope is incredible.

Jim's a great guy at Q-Optics. Have a great week next week and a Happy Thanksgiving.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

How much for the scope? What's the website where you got this beauty?

Thanks!

4. sakofan

sakofan Well-Known Member

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Sakofan,
    Do you have an IOR scope? How's the Sako holding up? Any news on any Sako products for the coming year?