Good run in Canada

jbeckstrand

Since this does not even remotely deal with hunting, I think this is the only forum this will fit in. I just returned from a three week trip to canada where we had the reserve national champion charolais bull at Edmonton, along with several other division champions. After that we had 5 days of and then spent a week in Regina at Agribition where we added 3 more division champions, although we couldn't quite pull any of the big ones off. Just thought that I would share some of my good fortune with the rest of you

J

Congratulations.
Sounds like you had some nice bulls and a good time.

Do you need some one to come up and shot any of them? (A small joke being as everything on this forum gets shot)

P.S.

It just popped into my mind the firist time I ever heard of Charlais. I was about 12 years old in north Alabama and one Sunday afternoon we all packed into the car and drove over into the next county to see the "white french cows". This is what passed as Sunday afternoon entertainment in rural Alabama. I believe by that time we actually had a TV and a telephone.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.