SOLD/EXPIRED Gone

longrangehunterII

Yep- could use 500-1k for some bullets or cash
Ok, first off hijacking a classified ad is not cool BTW! In the future PM that person and ask questions for them to respond to you directly vs the laundry list above here going on!

On a side note, you live in MN, amike2862 lives in East Wenatchee, which BTW joined three days ago for starters, and primers can only be shipped by a Licensed Hazmat dealer!

skerk

Ok, first off hijacking a classified ad is not cool BTW! In the future PM that person and ask questions for them to respond to you directly vs the laundry list above here going on!

On a side note, you live in MN, amike2862 lives in East Wenatchee, which BTW joined three days ago for starters, and primers can only be shipped by a Licensed Hazmat dealer!
Your items are sold bud. Hijacking a post would be if I posted my similar item to sell, on your thread. Just tagging along like the 2 guys before me!

Okanogan

longrangehunterII: I get you on the thread hijack issue. I think the problem maybe that amike2862 hasn't posted enough to allow anyone to PM him.

Glad your stuff sold. Not trying to drag on your thread, just trying suggest a possible reason behind the lack of decorum.

ptb

Take it easy chief. It’s a shooting/hunting forum, not a political forum......

metal man

Just purchased a 6.5 PRC, and can't find any brass, anyone willing to part with say 20 or 30 pcs

Recent Posts