Going to DC

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
This is not a political statement so hope that I don't get banned.
Just a thought seeing what is happening to our Country the last 15 months.
We are trying to set up a trip to DC so we may not be on LRH for a while.
We would like to meet with the House & Senate to discuss Immigration (Border Control), Inflation (Brandon Price Hikes), Fossil Fuels (Energy Independence), Health care, National Security (Electronic Data & Theft of Corporate%$#%, Military Funding, Global Assistance NATO, and what States are doing for our children's EDUCATION. Shouldn't be Federal or State but left up the PARRENTS!
Just think if someone like us thinking about the Future of our Country and our children & children's children Health & Welfare would run for the President for 2024.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Also, no matter what you Religion is Think about what BEST for you CHILDREN is!

Enjoy, plan a couple of days to visit the monuments and Smithsonian etc. Metal detectors everywhere to get in places.....

I think quite a few have good intentions when heading to DC as an elected rep, then the machine grabs them and spins them into money and power hungry demagogues.

Been in DC since Thursday. WRONG time everyone is on vastation although we di had appointments scheduled with House Reps Staff for Friday and Tuesday. Will let ya'll know next week
God Bless Happy Easter! Christ Has Risen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your trip goes well. Is the traffic there still abysmal?

Ignore the comments from the peanut gallery on this thread.

This is not a political statement so hope that I don't get banned.
Just a thought seeing what is happening to our Country the last 15 months.
We are trying to set up a trip to DC so we may not be on LRH for a while.
We would like to meet with the House & Senate to discuss Immigration (Border Control), Inflation (Brandon Price Hikes), Fossil Fuels (Energy Independence), Health care, National Security (Electronic Data & Theft of Corporate%$#%, Military Funding, Global Assistance NATO, and what States are doing for our children's EDUCATION. Shouldn't be Federal or State but left up the PARRENTS!
Just think if someone like us thinking about the Future of our Country and our children & children's children Health & Welfare would run for the President for 2024.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Also, no matter what you Religion is Think about what BEST for you CHILDREN is!
Good luck and I mean that I just don't have much confidence anyone there would be willing to listen to people like us