gohunt insider

redstater

I am thinking of using "gohunt insider" to help with my research. $150 per year. A tv personality that I tend to trust pushes it. Has anybody used this before?
I have double the research this year. I may go with a bud that can't commit until March 1. If he goes we will probably put in for Montanna, if not drawn, will buy leftovers or CO OTC.
If he can't go I will go solo and use my 9 CO preference points.
Any guidance is appreciated.
Thanks
Josh

I've been a member since the beginning.....love the site and continuos upgrades. Their species by species, unit by unit approach to research and draw odds is second to none. I like it better than its primary competitor (huntin fool) after having both last year.

I think its fairly common to get a $50 credit the first year you sign up. That said, I have not signed up. I listen to a few hunting related podcast and hearing their ads alot. If you want more details, shoot me a PM.

I joined a few months ago and yes I would recommend them, it really helps for researching what you want to put in for and the odds of drawing in a short order....plus they have some really good monthly give away drawings on gear.

I think its great if you apply multiple states. For 1 or states you can do a lot of the digging on your own but once you expand outside of that it pays for itself in time savings. I was able to use it to turn up a gem of a hunt that I will keep going after every year until its no longer a secret. That alone made it worth it for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts