Go/No-Go Gauges - PTG

Muddyboots

I just ordered complete set of go/no-go/field directly from Pacific Tool Gauge for a project coming up and thought I would share they seem to have the best price for their gauges. Much better than sites that sell them which is head scratcher. If you are in market for gauges they may be best price for you.

PTG

good luck, hopefully you get it soon. i ordered a recoil lug alignment tool from them on 12/15/19 and still have yet to receive it. after emailing 5 or 6 times with no response, i called them and found out that it wouldnt ship until the first week of February. no indication that they werent in stock when i ordered it.

Was told in stock and got email confirmation so hoping that is the case but appreciate the heads up as well. I actually called them to order it versus ordering direct off the website to make sure it was in stock. I was told they pulled it from stock for my order. I will post up when I receive it for confirmation. My barrel isn't due for few more weeks so I am not pressed for it just yet but like having everything ready to go before barrel gets here.

I ordered a lug, pins and a set of Whitten dies on 1/3/20. Got an email on 1/23/20 saying they did not have the die. Tried cancelling the whole order then I get a tracking number for the lug and pins. Still haven't seen my lug or a refund for the die.
I won't be back. Plenty of other places around that have better service.

I ordered a lug, pins and a set of Whitten dies on 1/3/20. Got an email on 1/23/20 saying they did not have the die. Tried cancelling the whole order then I get a tracking number for the lug and pins. Still haven't seen my lug or a refund for the die.
I won't be back. Plenty of other places around that have better service.
Are you saying you ordered Whidden Dies from PTG or just ordered Whidden Dies in general direct from Whidden?

Yeah good luck with PTG. I've ordered a couple things from them and it takes FOREVER to get anything. First thing I ordered was a trued up Rem 700 LA. They promised 4 months, 7 months later it was finally shipped. I got so ticked off the last thing I ordered from them (6 Dasher go/no-go, which were listed as in stock) I called up hot and ready to cancel everything and get my money back. Well, as it turns out Mr. Kiff answered the phone and we got into a 15 minute conversation about shooting and different things. By the end of the conversation I had forgotten why I even called.lol.

i've ordered from them several times in the past. a couple recoil lugs and a DBM. never had an issue. i'll just stick with brownells from now on i guess.

this situation makes me mad because all i need is the recoil lug alignment tool in order to put my rifle together. i would have ordered from somewhere else if i knew it was going to be 2 months before i got it.

sorry to thread jack OP, i hope your experience is better and you get your stuff ASAP!

Can't say I like PTG customer service either. The ladies that answer the phone act like you are an inconvenience to them.
They will tell you they have it, you place the order and then wait forever to get it. You call back and they tell you it was not in stock.
When you could call and talk to Dave himself, it was different.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.