• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gitzo Carbon Fiber Tripod

7mmpredator

I recently listed these two tripods on ebay and thought I'd offer them on LRH as well as they are excellent for spotting scope and camera use. I used a compact traveler model in Wyoming a season or two back thinking it would be compact and light. It was, however the WY wind did not let my spotting scope settle long enough for a sharp view. I then moved to the GT3541 (for sections for each leg) and "hello" rock solid viewing and still light weight in spite of a little more bulk. I should add these were horseback hunts primarily. I use these for my chronograph and spotting scope at the range as well. The two models are GT3531 $680 and GT2541EX $460. Full descriptions and specs can be found on bhphotovideo.com. I am looking to fund a NF 5-22x50 NP-R1 purchase and would be the only trade that would come in handy. My ebay user name is 6.5voodoo if you choose to see the listings/feedback on ebay. Peace

GT3531-1.jpg

GT3531-2.jpg

GT2541EX-1.jpg

GT2541EX-5.jpg

Len,

I kinda knew you would appreciate these a little seeing how avid and accomplished you are at photography. You set the bar mighty high! :)

Happy Holidays to you.