• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Gem Pro 250 & Dandy Trickler

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
GemPro 250 and Dandy Trickler for $210.00 shipped.
Also have a Chargemaster Combo 1500 UPC 98923 with little use. Bought for my father-in-law and he hardly ever used.
Sell all three for $500.00 shipped.
The CHARGEMASTER is SOLD!
The Gem Pro will get you to accuracy down to 2/100ths of a grain. click on the link below for more info.
I spent around $200 for the Gem Pro and $100.00 for the Dandy with shipping and Tax.
Make an offer.

Thanks
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Gem Pro 250 and Dandy Trickler.jpg
    Gem Pro 250 and Dandy Trickler.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Any issues with either?
No they are both like new. I had it out the other day and checked the calibration - it's dead on!. The Danday works great for a Trickler.!
We would not post anything unless it is a very good deal. We had several RCBS Chargemaster Combos with one for Jill's dad and we had one. Sold Jill's dad's today.
Long story short we used the Gem Pro and Dandy Trickler to get to get more accurate and then the V-3 came out so we bought it with the up grades through the years and then the V-4. Was keeping the Gem Pro, Danday and extra ChargeMaster as back ups. Don't need them and a lot of other almost new reloading equipment. Need to start selling. (I am from the old school and once I have something I rarely sell or give it away). I need to start selling instead of buying at this time in my life.

Thanks
Len & Jill