Gday from a newbee from Sydney Australia

fawdon

Hi to all Names Ian but Fawdon will do
Just getting back in to shooting after a lay of for some time kids were small didn,t trust them you know what i mean
Any way Got a few hunting rifles and 2 hand guns now so i have only been shooting for 12 months in NSW its hard now to just go out and buy a gun of any size when i was a kid i bought my first in Kmart ( semi auto 22 winchester cant have them now )now day a lot of hoop jumping just to buy a .22
But dont belive all you read about not being able to buy firearms in Australia in some states its harder but some easyer
i have 14 +2 hand
at the moment I am just getting back what i had befor kids lol

Around Sydney mostly shot out few rabbits foxes and wild cats (house cats that have reverted to the wild and these get large ) if I travell 3-4 hours Pigs wild dog and deer are plentiful drive about 6 hours wild goats are the go and big pigs some parts of the state they shoot wild horse cant see the point myself a lot of people will shoot kangaroos too.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.