• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gap built Surgeon 300wsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remmy700

Have a gap built surgeon 300 wsm with kreiger 24" 1-10 twist barrel with badger FTE brake. Has jewel trigger, McMillan A5 with seekins dbm. All metal is cerakoted Od green. Looking for other custom action bolt rigs or perhaps high end glass or high end precision gas guns.

B71CB4BC-741E-4448-BA9A-B984DE9EE11E_zpsnvf3iteq.jpg

Barrel contour is heavy Palma, estimate on round count is 300 but realistically prolly 250-270 would rather over estimate. Do have plenty of brass I could throw in also. Will sale for 3500 shipped but prefer to trade. This is one of the most accurate guns I have had and easily shoots .5 moa with my current load of 178 amax and H4350 just shy of 3100 fps.

Bump up. Larue built rifles, would love a costa edition.

Action? Weight?

Honestly not sure I want to give it up, but since you mentioned it...Any interest in a Larue OBR 20" 7.62?

And I do have a Costa edition....but you have to throw in 2 kidneys... ;)

Action is a surgeon 591wsm. Weight, well she is a chubby ol girl. With the atacr on it and bipod my bathroom scale says about 18lbs. I have a tab gear sling which utilizes the flush cups on LT side and using it not to bad to carry. Dream to prone shoot with.

Status
Not open for further replies.