GA Precision Crusader

Ian M

George Gardner at GA Precision is having an action made up to his specs. He will be building a small batch of rifles, to be called the Crusader. Some very interesting stuff going into these rifles:
.. custom M-700 style action with Sako style bolt release
.. ***Obermeyer*** barrels - that is a coupe! Obermeyers are like the crown jewels in the minds of many serious shooters - 22" fluted
.. Badger clip mags in 5 or 10 shot, Badger mounts and rings, Badger recoil lugs, Badger bolt handle
.. A-5 McMillans with a special GA camo, special sling attachments
.. pillared and Marine Tex's of course
.. ceramic coating, Cerakote
.. just over 13 pounds with scope, depending on scope

These will be incredible rifles. They will not be cheap but they will be worth every penny - anyone considering a premium long range rifle give George a call 816 221-1844. $1000 bucks deposit puts your name on the list. They will be building this spring. Yup, I gotta have another .308 rifle. Talked George into making one with an HTG tho.

Do you know if George is having one of the custom action manufacturers make the action, or if he is having various machine shops make something to his specs?

I won't be able to afford one either way, but I am curious none the less.

Thanks,
Carl

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.