• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision Crusader V2 .308 W/USO optics

YOSEPPY

I am listing for my roommate

I am wanting to sell my Crusader V2 in 308 with only 120 rounds fired and no wear along with my US Optic LR17 with badger rings. Unfortunately due to work and other obligations i will have to part with it. I will include the Atlas Bipod, Pelican Case, Tab Rear bag, bore guide and rod and a bushnell 1600 elite range finder all are like new. If any interest i can provide the once fired match brass as well. The rifle is in perfect condition and has been fully broken in to GAP's break in procedure. Only factory match ammo was fired. Rifle is guaranteed by gap to shoot 3/8 moa.

Whole package $6,500

GA Precision Crusader V2 308 with atlas V8 bipod and pelican case $3,950+ shipping

US Optic LR-17 3.2-17 illuminated PC MOA reticle with erek knob and badger rings $2,100+ shipping

This is much less than what i payed into it and someone will get a great deal, If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 6
Is your roommate willing to sell the rifle alone? Please let me know. Thanks, Steve 480-322-0759