• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GA Precision 6MM crdmr Non Typical, ammo, dies FS $2,500

8andbait

This was George Gardner's personal rifle that I bought from him last year. The rifle is a laser and only has 189 rounds through it. The barrel is a 22" Bartlein #4 with 10 twist that shoots the 95 gr classic hunters under 1/2 moa out to 700 yards which is the furthest I have shot it. The action is the Templar short action with BDL type floor plate. Stock is their Bell and Carlson which is super comfortable with a real nice palm swell.

Included is a set of Hornady dies and 100 rounds loaded in new brass that has not been fired plus 19 other pieces of brass that have been shot 8 times. Selling due to lack of use, I shot 3 deer with it last year and it has been in the safer since then.

The scope and rings are not included unless we discuss a package deal for those items. So you are getting the rifle, 15 moa rail, 100 rounds of ammo, 19 pieces of brass, a set of dies and a cheap rifle case for shipping.

I would like to get $2850 including shipping rifle to an FFL of your choice and shipping ammo to your home or work. Payment will need to be in the form of USPS Money Orders or Certified check but the check will need to clear prior to shipping.

Thanks, Gary

Attachments

• IMG_2152.JPG
    IMG_2152.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2153.JPG
    IMG_2153.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2154.JPG
    IMG_2154.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2155.JPG
    IMG_2155.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2156.JPG
    IMG_2156.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2151.JPG
    IMG_2151.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 11
Re: GA Precision 6MM crdmr Non Typical, ammo, dies FS

What weight is the rifle?

The rifle weighs 8 lbs 1 oz on my scale.

thanks, gary

How about $2750 shipped?

That is a great looking rifle...wish it was 6.5

Let's try $2,650.
For that price you could have a 6.5 barrel installed :D

How much for the the package scope and all? Thanks

The scope is on another rifle now and all the nightforce rings have been sold.

Gary

Any wear on the gun? I looked as close as I could at the pictures but couldn't really tell what the wear on the gun was. Also how was the performance of the 95 grain Bergers on deer? I've never used anything smaller than 7mm on deer but do want to try something smaller.

Mac

The performance on deer was excellent. I shot two whitetail deer last year, both through the lungs and they went about 10 yards, dead on their feet. Lungs were jello.

There is hardly any recoil at all, it shoots the 95's at 3100 fps.

There is a very small amount of wear on the bolt handle (from other rifles in the safe) and some very very small wear on the under side of the butt stock near the sling stub. You have to really look to see it.

thanks Gary

Any wear on the gun? I looked as close as I could at the pictures but couldn't really tell what the wear on the gun was. Also how was the performance of the 95 grain Bergers on deer? I've never used anything smaller than 7mm on deer but do want to try something smaller.

Mac

My nephew shot a doe this year that weighed about 100lbs +/- this year and the terminal performance was almost unreal. This was out of a 243 loaded with berger 95 VLD HUNTING. Awesome. His first deer and he'd kept saying look at all the blood, how did that deer run 40 yards?

lowered to $2,500 shipped.

Recent Posts