• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED G7 rangefinder $1200!

RobertB

Hey guys, selling a g7 is good shape with everything it came with for 1200. Located in denver co for a while. If you have any questions ask away. This unit is about 2 years old. Not used much though. It's the MOA version and of course we all know this rascal reads pressure, temp, angle, and distance. Powerful on board computer that gives you distance and/or drop. Nice rig.

Hope someone will enjoy saving 600 bucks from a new one.

Thanks for looking!

Yes, still available. I have a pm or two to respond to in the am but it's still ready to ship!

Hey there...I'm in Cheyenne. Think we could meet Sunday mid way so I could pay cash?...AJ

Don't know about meeting up. I'll be hunting Sunday most likely. I can ship and we can do pay pal. My hunting partner has it and will be ready to ship once funds are recieved. Got 2 guys wanting it. Who can do this? I'll work with you and meeting normally wouldn't be a problem but an elk has to die lol

Nobama, sounds like your a stand up guy. Name said it all though.

Other guy (lol) we accept pay pay. That sounds good to you?

No problem man...I don't do PP anymore...Glad you have another taker...Hope you score this weekend...

I sent you a PM a few days ago. I will be in the Denver area tomorrow with cash.

perhaps it was a scam. I had a deal worked out with the seller and wanted to pick it up but he wanted to ship it after payment.

Recent Posts