• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

G7 NXS

rafterfp

looking for a G7 NXS. Have a VX6 would like to do some trading with if interested.

I have a Gunwerks G7 5.5-22x50 NXS I would sell. PM me, if interested, and I'll get you some pics. I just realized its the one on the rifle on my avatar. Helped me take that antelope at 568 yards with that 6.5CM.

Hey guys. I've been off grid, hunting for the last couple days. Back in cell coverage now. I'll post some pics/ info and respond to the PM's when I wake up later today. Thanks.

IMG_6530.jpg IMG_6533.jpg IMG_6534.jpg IMG_6535.jpg IMG_6536.jpg IMG_6537.jpg IMG_6539.jpg G7%20Scope%20Reticle_4.jpg Here are some photos of my G7 scope. It is a SFP 5.5-22x50 Nightforce MOA/MOA NXS with Zerostop. It has the Illuminate G7 reticle, which is a great combination of MOA and BDC reticle. It came mounted on my custom rifle, and I never got the box or paperwork. But I do have a number of accessories that I received with it or later purchased for it. It has a Gunwerks scope cote, authentic NF flip caps front and rear, authentic NF rubber lens cover w/ NF cleaning cloth, and MK Machining throw lever. I take very good care of my equipment, but I do use it. The scope has no scratches, dings or damage that I can see. There are some small light rub marks in the finish in a few spots where the rings are. It was professionally mounted buy the rifle builder and I use my Vortex torque wrench for all scope actions. The Gunwerks cover is a tight fit, especially with the NF caps in place, so there is some fraying on the rear of the opening. But it is 100% functional.

I hate the part where I try to figure out how much to sell things for, as I'm a hunter/ shooter, not an equipment seller. If I recall, it was $2250 new and only available from Gunwerks. I has about $150 in accessories. It's a really nice package. I just don't have a rifle for it right now. I feel like $1500 would be a fair price.

The NF Ultralight rings are 1.00" height. I'll offer those to the purchaser for $100.

I'd like to keep the Vortex bubble level.

If I'm off-base on anything, please PM me and educate me

Last edited:

Recent Posts