• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Full Custom Procision Arms 7 Rem Mag Mcmillan Brux Remington

Ben Keller

Custom built 7MM Remington Magnum built by Procision Arms
- Built off of Remington 700 action
- The action was trued and the bolt was spiral fluted
- The entire rifle, besides the stock, has been cerakoted in a two colors
- 24 inch Brux barrel that has also been fluted
- fully bedded Mcmillan game hunter carbon fiber stock that matches cerakote on the receiver
- Remington bottom metal
- Trigger tech trigger
- Nightforce two piece bases

The rifle has 165 rounds through it. Its shoots the 162 grain eldm fantastic. It will ship in a gun Works hard case, and I have close to 100 rounds of brass, some loaded, that it will come with. I will also give you my loose data that I have used. I only ship FFL to FFL. Price for the rifle, case, and some used norma brass is 3700. I'll split shipping if you cannot pick it up in person. This rifle is in perfect condition. Consistently shoots quarter or slightly less than half MOA. Speed with 162's is 2869 fps using 69.0 grains of H1000.

I also have approximately 450 162 grain ELDMs, 4.5 pounds of H1000, set of Redding type s full length dies, and another 120 brand new pieces of brass that can all be bought separately for reasonable price.

Person buying the gun has first dibs on the bullets and powder. Call, text, or PM me.
724-366-0374.
IMG_5108.jpeg
IMG_5110.jpeg
IMG_5113.jpeg
IMG_5112.jpeg
IMG_5118.jpeg
IMG_5122.jpeg
IMG_5123.jpeg
IMG_5124.jpeg
IMG_5126.jpeg
IMG_5127.jpeg

Last edited:
No, my gunsmith talked me out of one and into the thinner barrel. In all honesty it doesn't need one. The recoil isn't bad at all. Very accurate so I wouldn't put one on it.