• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FT/FS 7mm Rem Mag/Snowy Mtn Rifles/Defiance/BenchMark/Jewell

wyzrdwguns81

Hi all, I'm looking to trade first my Snowy Mtn Rifles built 7mm Rem Mag. I'm looking to trade mostly for a nice AR10 in 308Win-Seekins Precision SP10 with 18" barrel, Rifle builds with JP components, Mega, LaRue, etc...

New to me was $4,300 including optics, rings, mags, and Pelican case.
I'm holding on to the scope and bipod.

So, for the rifle, 20moa scope base, (3)-5 rd AI dbms, and Pelican 1750 hard case with custom cut foam, I'm asking for $3,000 OBO. I feel that this is reasonable for a custom rifle with only 40 rds through it, but if you feel different, please let me know and shoot me what you think is a good/reasonable offer.

For pics and more info feel free to email me at [email protected] or call/text me at (307-365-0305).
Still trying to figure out how to post pics, but these contact methods are a sure thing.

Anyways, it has a SMR3600 action made by Defiance, BenchMark SS 5R barrel, SMR recoil lug, bottom metal, muzzle brake, spiral fluted one piece bolt with m16 extractor, Jewell Trigger, (3) AI detachable box mags, B&C A2/Medalist Stock in green with black speckled and textured. Barreled action is cerakoted a light sniper grey. It will come in a OD Green Pelican 1750 hard case with custom cut foam.

I also have 400 rds of all factory ammo for it as I don't handload yet. It's been consistently 1/2 moa with factory rounds and could easily do 1/4 moa with a better shooter and handloads.

So yeah, hopefully I can do a trade first, just let me know what you got. Thanks!!!

To the top please. Let's hear some trade offers for some good AR10 rifles in 308win.. Or reasonable sale offers. Worst I can say is no. Thanks!

Friday bump to the top for a great long range and hunting rifle! Let's hear some offers folks, who's got a Seekins Precision SP10 or similar quality AR10 they'd like to trade....? Have a good day all!

Mark, this is a sniper/LR build, not a walking hunting rifle, right?

Hello, I wouldn't consider it a sniper rifle per se, although I'm sure it could fulfill that role. I had it built originally to practice long range shooting and for elk and mule deer hunting here in WY. Depending on the person and what they're comfortable with, it could definitely be a walking/hunting rifle with a good sling.

To the top please.....straight trade for seekins precision sp10 or the like...larue, JP, etc...I'll include all the ammo too!!!

Perfect package deal for long range shooting and/or hunting!!! Absolutely everything you need to get going, including ammo. Just add your optics of choice and you're golden! Let's hear some offers.....

Price drop!!!....

Sale= $2,775
trade= $2,975

looking for ar-10 platform rifles in 308 win.
Seekins precision sp10, larue, jp, mega, wilson, or even builds with quality components.

TTT. I'm accepting trade/sale offers on this rifle package until this Tuesday. After that, it's going to a new home!

Recent Posts