• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - ZEISS Dialyt 18-45X 65mm Spotter & Leupold MK4 1.5-5 MR/T Illuminated SPR

Chopperguy

A couple of optics for your consideration -

First "I'll take it" trumps all other communications.

Listed prices include shipping to USA address.

USPS MO or other verifiable form of certified funds agreed on are only methods of acceptable payment. No PayPal in any way shape or form.

Items will ship as soon as funds are received. Either USPS Priority Mail or UPS will be used for shipping.

Sorry about the crappy pics. No good camera around here for inside photos and don't want to take them outside in the freeking SNOW for day light.

ZEISS Dialyt 18-45X 65mm Field Spotting Scope - New In Box with all paperwork and everything included at time I received it from Zeiss. Never taken out of the house! Picked up another spotter before I even had a chance to use this one. Very rugged and armored scope.

$1200.00

photo-95.JPG

Leupold MK4 1.5-5 MR/T Illuminated SPR Reticle, 30mm. I have the box and paperwork for this one. M2 low turrets (62 gr & 77 gr 5.56/.223). 1/2 MOA Elevation and windage. Excellent like new condition. No marks at all and perfect glass. It's been mounted and at the range, but you'd never be able to tell. It's the top one in the photo. Box & paperwork included.

$650.00

Scopes_Mounts.jpg

Would consider trading for -

HK45 or HK45C

Sig Pistols - 9mm or 45 ACP only.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Recent Posts