• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Zeiss Conquest 8x30 binoculars

bgoldhunter

I have a brand new pair of Zeiss Conquest 8x30 BT binoculars. I pulled them out of the box to verify they were not damaged, but otherwise unused.

The best price I could find online for a pair was $549, with demos listed at $449 (mine are not demos). I will sell them shipped in ContUS for $350.

Specs pulled off a website if you are interested:

Zeiss Conquest 8x30 B T Binoculars
These lightweight, mid-size binoculars boast the quality that has made Zeiss optics renowned worldwide. The proprietary MC anti-reflective coatings on all glass-to-air surfaces and P phase-correction prism coatings maximize brightness, contrast in low-light conditions and color integrity. Nitrogen-filled, push-pull lockable eyecups give eyeglass wearers a full field of view. Includes neck strap and Cordura nylon carrying case. A lifetime Transferable North American Warranty. Waterproof.

Specifications:
Magnification: 8x
Objective diameter: 30 mm
Field of view at 1,000 yds: 360'
Close focus: 9.84'
Diopter Compensation: ±4 dpt
Twilight performance: 15.5
Exit pupil: 3.75 mm
Relative Geometric Brightness: 14.1
Interpupillary distance: from - to 54-74 mm
Height (eyecup elongated): 5.6"
Width (PD 65): 4.53"
Weight: 17.46 oz.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I just love running across a "" super deal "" after paying retail for my zeiss conquest bino..

These are the absolute best bang for the buck binos money can buy they blow -nikon -pentax -leupold -steiner- etc etc away- -and $200 off retail -----------WOW....

Somebody is going to be one lucky dog to get these at that price -wish i could find a reason to have two sets.

Questions on the Zeiss 8 X 30 bicoculars.

Am interested if the Zeiss binoculars (8 X 30) are still available? I also am curious what is the color? I'm guessing black, but could they be green? Thanks!

Dentodoc

As of this moment they are still available.

Ol Mike- I hate to sell them as much as you would hate to pay retail! I have other items that are needed more than binoculars, so I reluctantly put them up for sale.

Varmint Hunter- I have sent a PM in return.

Dentodoc- You guess correctly! They are black.

Binoculars arrived yesterday. They are in like new condition. Even better than he described. Bgoldhunter may be new to our site but Loren is an honest seller that is good to his word.

Thanks bgoldhunter.

VH

Charlie,

Thank you for the kind words, and I greatly appreciate them. It was a pleasure to talk to you and one of the easiest internet transactions I have ever experienced.

I would not hesitate to work with you again, and I thank you as well sir.

Bgold.