• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Vortex Razor Gen III 6-36x56 Mil/Mil

Rob01

I have a Vortex Razor Gen III 6-36x56 Mil/Mil in great shape for sale. I have had it about a year and used it in a few matches. Glass is in perfect shape. Only mark is the tiny rub on the illumination knob in the pic below with black arrow pointing so you can see it. I sent the scope back to Vortex to get the knobs, which were a little mushy and the locking did not lock up like a Gen II, repaired and now they are perfect with tactile and audible clicks and the locking is very positive and stays where you put it. The only other difference from new is that I shaved a little bit off of the objective Defender cap on the front to give it a little more room in a different set of rings I had which were lower. Not pretty but it's the part facing the barrel and it's not seen. This is also in the pics. I have the box for it also with all it came with from Vortex. Asking $2350obo in person around Raleigh, NC or $2400obo shipped. No electronic payment. Check or money order or cash in person.

It is shown with an MPA mount and level which are not included in that price. I have a set of 1.26" Vortex Precision matched rings I would throw in though for the asking price. If you wanted the level and MPA mount as is then add $200 to price. PM any questions.

IMG_3214-2707019.jpg

IMG_3212-2707020.jpg

IMG_3213__2_-2707024.jpg

IMG_3215_1_-2707025.jpg

BTT

I tried to price it reasonably and competitive to LE/Mil pricing or someone with a 30% off cert at EuroOptics on Vortex. Give you the break down.

LE/Mil pricing as sold by Vortex and EuroOptics is $2399.99 and then you have to pay tax, $168.91, and shipping, $12.96, to come out to $2581.86.

If you bought a 30% off Vortex cert that is on prize tables all over and sold for $100, which is the cheapest I have seen them go, then it's $2099 plus that $100 for the cert so at $2199 and then add tax and shipping so you will be a less than LE/Mil but still around my asking and my asking includes a set of Vortex PMR rings which usually sell used used for about $100.