• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Varmint AR Upper only or Rifle

Ltsheets

This is an upper I bought newly built without BCG or charging handle a couple yrs ago. It's an 18" barrel 1/8 twist 5.56. It shoots 69gr Sierra hpbt reloads under 1" as u can see in the pics. The BCG is a Daniel Defense and the charging handle is a Bravo company. The barrel says "R Guns" but I'm honestly not sure if it's the barrel brand or gunsmith that built it. Less than 200 rds down the barrel. I'm asking $500 OBO shipped. If interested in the rifle without scope and rings, I'll sell for $850 OBO. It's a Spikes Tactical lower with a two stage Rock River trigger and hogue grip. Let me know if you have any questions.

Anything you might consider on trade for your upper? I have ar stuff, savage stuff, varmint stuff, 20cal stuff, scopes, brass, bullets. Regards, Mark

I'm really trying to sell it to get some money to help with a bino purchase. That said, feel free to make an offer in a PM.