• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/T: Zeiss Diavari VM/V 30mm 3-12x56T* Illuminated Reticle Scope *pics

Clay

20041122044555230829611.jpg

I have for sale or possible trade a Zeiss Diavari VM/V 3-12x56T* scope in excellent condition, with all paper work, original packaging & box, and original lens cover system. This 30mm scope is Zeiss' premier & premium German Made scope. It has a matte finish and the illuminated reticle, which is the cat's behind for low light hunting. Arguably the finest hunting scope available. The scope's low-light capability is without equal - and then you turn on the illuminated reticle.

I looked through lot of illuminated reticle scopes before I bought one and there was no equal or even a close second for my eyes. The illuminated reticle on this scope takes low-light hunting to a completely new level.

This scope has no ring marks, dents, dings, or scratches. It was mounted in 30mm Burris Signature rings with live inserts, so no ring marks here. Does have 2 very small, pencil tip-sized marks that have to be searched for. But I can find them(in the right light)and have taken detailed pics and posted links below.

SWFA & BB both list this scope for $1799. I am interested in a trade (looking for items in excellent condition also) on a Night Force scope, Rem 700 LTR .308, Leupold Mk4, Leup Long Range M1 or Long Range M3 scope. $1275 shipped is the cash price.

Email me at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Zeiss' Webpage Featuring Scope

Zeiss Diavari - Right Side

Occular Piece

SWFA Link Featuring Scope & Price

Mark on Bottom of Obj Bell

Mark on R Side of Tube, between Windage Knob & Obj Bell - hard to see, very small

[ 01-13-2004: Message edited by: Clay ]

i'm interested, i got like new remington 700 ltr. in 308 winchester with a leupold 6x42. 5 shots group under .55 inch.let me know. i live in the dfw area in texas
sam
[email protected]