• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/T T/C Venture .270WSM

jason21

Hey Guys,

I bought this rifle for a hunt in October, broke it in, then it has sat in the safe since. I wanted to try out a WSM so I thought id do a little budget one to see how I like it, and I loved it,but now I have an itch for an overpowered .30cal, but its just taking up room and needs to find a new home, maybe a good rifle for a youngster starting out. Im selling everything I have for this rifle, so everything in the pictures are included. I will also throw in 50RDS of Fusion 150gr. Ammo, and 25 Rds of once fired brass.It really seemed to like this ammo, I don't have any recent target pics, I had one of the first day I took it out to shoot and was able to get a 1" or smaller group out of her with the 150grs. I also have the RCBS dies from the .270 WSM if your interested. Still brand new in the box. Never even tinkered with reloading. trying to fund a .30-378 right now.

Thompson Center Venture .270 WSM All Factory

Round count is 30

Redfield Revolution 3x9x50mm With Accurange reticle. With 4" Leupold Sunshade
Scope is in great condition
with no scratches on lenses, Does show slight ring marks though.

Cant recall the brand of the rings. but they are tall rings to accommodate the 50mm

13.5-23" Bi-pod and sling

Gun, scope, Sunshade, rings, bipod, ammo and brass. 750 FFL to FFL.

Also entertaining trades, I am trying to fund a .30-378 but am also interested in actions and barrels chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor or varmint rigs.

I know this isn't the typical set-up for this site, but I am trying to push this gun and thought heck, maybe someone here is trying to find a

reasonably priced hunting rifle for someone new to the curse of the shooting/hunting bug.

Thanks for looking, have a good day.
tc4_zpsgngacpmq.jpg

Will throw in the RCBS dies for free if purchased at 750, or trade for a Remington 700 action with a barrel chamebered in .338

650 Shipped FFL to FFL.

This gun is flawless, looks brand new, shoots amazing