• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Swarovski STS-65

jwolf

I have a like new spotting scope for sale. The fellow I bought it from told me he bought it in Florida to watch girls on the beach from his condo balcony. He said he used it for 2 weeks then put it in the closet. He does not hunt. I bought it for an Elk hunt this coming fall, but have decided I don't want to pack it. It is not the HD model so I'll take $1300. shipped lower 48. It is mint 20x60 eye piece with hard case, strap, lens covers & booklet. As stated it is the straight model. I can email pics and give enough info about me to make anyone feel safe with transaction. So far only listing on this site.

I will be in the market for a high end tactical scope in the future. Thinking maybe FFP but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Can you please email pic of the scope to [email protected] I am looking to up grade my spotting scope and this sounds just what I am looking for. Were are you located at,
Thsnks Joe