• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Swarovski AV 4-12x50 BR w/ tally base & rings - Buyer Backed Out

Boom

Scope is three years old, most of the time in a safe mounted on a 7-08. No visible marks, is in excellent shape. Comes with a set of Tally rings and bases, original box, paper work, etc. Selling for a close friend who I know to take excellent care of his equipment. $750 for the package.

Buyer had to back out so scope and rings back up for sale.

I don't think Swarovski made the 4-12x50 with the BR (Ballistic reticle). Is it a tds reticle? (Looks like a Christmas tree with 4 hash marks below the center reticle?)

Swaro.jpg

Here is a picture of one of the several cards that come with the scope. The hash/dots on the card correspond to what is on the reticle. Also, you can see the 4-12x50 on the scope. Hope this helps answer your question.

Crap! I was wrong - that is the BR reticle. I've had about 40 of these 4-12x50's and have never seen one in the BR. My apologies.