• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **FS Steyr Tactical Heavy Barrel .300 Win Mag**

DaddyRabbit

Steyr Heavy Barrel Tactical .300 Win Mag. Pristine/Mint condition.This rifle was maliciously broken in and fired only 42 rounds of Fed GM Match 190's. Trigger set at 1.5 lbs. It is very accurate and capable of much more than I am. Very hard to find in this caliber. Includes Burris bases and 30mm Signature med height 4 screw rings, original shipping carton, factory hard case and all manuals. $800.00
Steyr.jpg

Nice rifle! I'm interested but have a project in the making and can't afford it now. I see your in N.C. Where at? I used to own a steyr 25/06 that was a tack driver and still kick myself in the arse for letting it go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif It was the most accurate small barrel rifle I have ever seen or owned.

I reside in Louisburg 7RUM. Where in NC are you? Projects are my middle name and MAN do they cost mega $$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I live in a little town called pink hill. The nearest big town is a half an hour to the north (kinston) and the same to the south (jacksonville). This will be my first full custom rifle from the ground up but I'm sure it will be followed by others in fact I'm already planning another for next year!

Recent Posts