• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Savage Striker SS 6mm Wsm

Frank7mm

One Stainless Steel Savage Striker in 6mm WSM. 15" HV Krieger bbl. Comes with Redding FL dies and PTG reamer. Timney trigger set at around 2#. 18 Remington brass neck turned and 20 Winchester brass. Roughly 100 rounds through it. 105 A-max at 2950fps shoots better than I can. 3 shots will clover leaf at 100yds. Fun toy but I need money for other projects. Stock came from someone in Alaska that use to be big in Strikers. It is a laminate stock dipped in Zebra pattern. It is not perfect. under the bolt handle and barrel channel needs to be sealed. I may have the 308 bolt head also. Package deal $800 OBO without Bipod. PM for pics I don't have photo bucket.

It's a Neal Cooper stock and twist is 1 in 10. One link is working.

5289Striker%202.jpg

61762Striker.jpg

52726Striker%201.jpg

You had 2 sets of "http://" in your address which is why the pictures were not showing. Hit the delete button to erase the default one before posting your link.

would you trade savage striker for a Burris Black Diamond rifle scope...8x32...30mm tube side focus...fine duplex....