• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Savage LRPV 22-250 1:9 Long Range Precision Varminter LRP

dbowhunter

For Sale is a Savage Long Range Precision Varminter in .22-250.

$975 + $25 Shipping. Local FTF possible in South/Central Texas

It is a 1:9 Twist, Full 1" Profile 26" long Bull Target/Varmint Barrel with a recessed target crown. Apx. 200-250 Rounds through it and it shoots very well, better than me for sure. All rounds were Federal 55 grain Sierra GameKings with my best 3 shot group being .33" at 100 Yards.

It has the TARGET Action which is a VERY beefy single shot action. This gun is a Right Bolt Left Port Model. Oversized, tactical Bolt Knob as well.

The TARGET action is equipped with the TARGET Accu-trigger. This trigger behaves like the standard accu-trigger but instead of adjusting for 1.5 lbs up to 6 pounds, it is adustable from 1.5 lbs DOWN to 6 ounces. It is super clean and light. No overtravel and zero creep but 100% safe due to the accu-trigger design.

The action is an HS Precision Stock whcih fully floats the barrel and has an aluminum bedding block for the action.

This is on of Savage's Target Series Rifles, whcich is their top of the line and are known for the tack driving accuracy.

The gun only has very minor cosmetic blemishes, email and I'll try to get them to show in pics.

The Price shown is for the gun only.

For an additional $700 I will include the mounted Sightron SIII 6-24 x 50mm MilDot Reticle Scope that is mounted. It has finger adjustable target turrets with caps. It is sighted in ready to. It is mounted with Leupold Rings and Bases and includes bikini style cover and sunshade.

Buyer pays $25 shipping to your FFL if needed, shipping not included in price.

Thanks for Looking. I can take and email additional pictures if needed. Gun is in good shape.

Scope MSRP $1103, Going Rate $848 -> Sightron SIII 6-24x50mm Riflescope FREE S&H 25127, 25126, 25132, 25133. Sightron Rifle Scopes.

Price Drop

$1600 TYD for package deal, gun and optics.

Separate: Gun = $950 + shipping
Scope = $675 + shipping

Thanks Guys,

Dave

Dave,

I appologize if I miseed it, but did you shoot that .33" group with factory or hand loads?

Just to clairify, it is currently a single shot, can the block be removed for a mag, or is the stock and action not set up for an easy switch out?

Roger

Glad to answer. The group was shot with factory federal 55 grn sierra gamekings. I don't shot for groups often, but this rifle is capable if gray things in that department as you can see.

The target action is a single shot action. It has no magazine cut out and would need to be put in a cnc mill to make one, no easy task. The stock is also made accordingly with no magazine inletting.

Hope that helps. Send any more questions my way.

Dave