SOLD/EXPIRED FS Savage 116 6.5x284

Muley Madness

LRH Team Member
Savage 116 6.5x284 with stainless fluted semi heavy 24" barrel, has the accutrigger and the factory accustock and a choate varmint stock. I have done some load development and it likes the Berger 140 VLD hunting bullets @ 2805 FPS at .5 MOA. I will provide load data, a few loaded rounds and the rest of the new unfired Lapua brass. It does have a Weaver 20 MOA rail and a Savage oversized bolt handle along with the original. No scope or rings but could be added for additional cost. Asking $1000

Add Vortex Viper PST SFP 6x24x50 scope and either Nightforce or Leupold Mark 4 rings I can't remember for an additional $600.

Wyatt

Attachments

bdl5128

Savage 116 6.5x284 with stainless fluted semi heavy 24" barrel, has the accutrigger and the factory accustock and a choate varmint stock. I have done some load development and it likes the Berger 140 VLD hunting bullets @ 2805 FPS at .5 MOA. I will provide load data, a few loaded rounds and the rest of the new unfired Lapua brass. It does have a Weaver 20 MOA rail and a Savage oversized bolt handle along with the original. No scope or rings but could be added for additional cost. Asking $1000

Add Vortex Viper PST SFP 6x24x50 scope and either Nightforce or Leupold Mark 4 rings I can't remember for an additional $600.

Wyatt
would you be interested in a savage model 12 ?

Muley Madness

LRH Team Member
Maybe....if it is the one you have posted I would like some more info on it... and also what do you have in mind as far as a trade?

Trending threads