• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Savage 110 Factory Muzzle Brake

just browsing

I have a practically new Savage factory 3-port muzzle brake found on the Model 110 FCPs and BAs. This particular one came off of my FCP .338 Lapua after about 20 rounds. Absolutely nothing wrong with it - recoil is comparable to that of a .308 - but I can't deal with the concussion from it and had to switch it out for a suppressor.

Thread pitch is 5/8x24. Condition is essentially perfect. You'll need a factory crush washer to properly index the brake which you can get through Savage directly.

$105 shipped. I haven't seen any of these for sale so I honestly have no idea what to ask for it. If you can find it cheaper then by all means let me know. Otherwise, I think this is a fair price given the cost of comparable aftermarket options.

Note: This is not my picture, I'm using it just to show what the brake looks like. PM me with any questions and I can send you pictures of the actual brake via e-mail or text.

photo1-900x675.jpg

Bump. This will fit on any rifle with a 5/8x24 TPI. Recoil with this brake is less than a .308!

Recent Posts